hype baby

A blogazine for babies with attitude.

Friday, October 20, 2006

So Smart baby videos


I first stumbled across So Smart videos at the local library. This award-winning series uses striking animation and classical soundtracks to stimulate and entertain babies from 0 to 36 months. We got the Shapes and Musical Instruments videos and my then six month old delighted in the shapes and colours dancing across the screen. I liked that each video allows space for parent and child to interact by talking, clapping or even dancing along. Mostly, I enjoyed the look of wonder on my baby’s face. If you’re worried by studies claiming TV is harmful to kids, the So Smart web site offers guidelines about how to watch and when to switch off. After all, most babes may look like spuds but nobody wants to raise a couch potato.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory