hype baby

A blogazine for babies with attitude.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Sweet dreams


We tracked down this gorgeous quilted blanket and bib set at Groovy Mummy, a simply delicious site created by two UK mamas with a hype sense of style. You’ll find everything from funky nursery sets in ‘cosy dozes’ to the exquisite but plainly stated ‘burps and poops’ range of bibs, burp cloths and changing pads. Courteney Cox and Gwyneth Paltrow are just two celebs who are fans of Groovy Mummy products. If you want to spread the joy, book a Groovy Mummy party or baby shower coordinated by one of their representatives. Go ahead, get your groove on.

Technorati tags

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for finding me a fresh and funky site for my baby and me! groovy mummy is great - I ordered the bib and blanket for my friend and got a little soap from groovy mummy in the parcel.....def worth a visit

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory