hype baby

A blogazine for babies with attitude.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Pack and Play


Before heading overseas, I toyed with buying a travel cot but skipped this idea when I realised how much it would add to my load. Mr. Cheeks slept with me at night but since I couldn't leave him alone on the bed during the day he wound up either napping in my arms or on a mat on the floor. Luckily, my sister-in-law lent me her Graco Pack n Play which became his favourite place for a quick snooze. This playard comes in several varieties and provides a secure and sturdy environment for your child to play and rest. The Bugs Quilt pattern offers four interactive toys to engage your little one, but what I liked most is how easy it is to assemble and fold up - it really does take just seconds. Get one at Target (USA) or the Graco Baby Einstein version at Babies R Us (UK).


Technorati tags

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't live without my pack n play. My son slept in his for the first month or so, it was the only place he would sleep (besides my lap!).

1:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory